I’m a runner and I run because …
- You never know when you might have to outrun a little old lady at potluck who’s trying to get you to try the beets she made.
- You never know when you might have to outrun the man at church who always has a “job” for you to do, because he just doesn’t want to do it himself.
- Sometimes you might have to outrun the woman who wants to give you a weekly update on her bunions.
- Sometimes you might need to outrun the person at church who feels like it’s their gift to gripe about everything they don’t like at church.
- You never know when you might need to outrun a guy like the one in the video … He reminds me of one of my elders after I’ve preached a bad sermon (Just teasing, Mike).