I need a little help from you today. My friend John Dobbs and I have been asked to team-teach a couple of lessons on the topic of blogging at the Tulsa Workshop. We’re going to be talking about subjects like …
- How blogging reaches the whole world.
- How blogging reaches people looking for answers.
- How blogging encourages people in their daily walks with God.
- How you can find community in the blogging world.
So here’s what I’d LOVE to know from you today…
- Why do you blog?
- Why do you read the blogs you do?
- What attracts you to certain blogs?
Thanks for your help on our class. I’ll share with you my answers on “Why I Blog” on Monday.
(COMMENT OF THE DAY: Doug said… “Unfortunately, I am not convinced that blogging has helped improve much of anything for me. It seems to get me into more trouble than anything else.” ** Doug, I feel your pain Trey )