It was a good question, one I haven’t thought of like she was asking me. The question, “If God told you one specific thing to pass on to His people that they really needed to hear, what do you think it would be?”
- Would it be to “straighten up and fly right?”
- Would it be to “give to the poor?”
- Would it be to “quit acting like hypocrites and Pharisees?”
- Would it be to “start acting more like my Son?”
- Something else? What would it be? What is the one thing God would want His children to know?
I’ve thought about it and here is my answer (and just my opinion, of course) …
If God told me one thing to remind His children, I think He’d say, “Trey, please tell them one more time just how much I love them!”
That’s what I think He might say. What do you think?
(I’ll reveal The Shack book winner tomorrow! Thanks for playing.)