- Childress, Texas on September 17th from 9:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Main Event in downtown Childress.
- Henrietta, Texas at the Church of Christ on October 1st. For more information call them at (940) 538-4564.
Whether your marriage is good, bad, struggling or great … this will be a day of strengthening your marriage. Whether you are a newlywed or have been married for 40 years, this workshop will bless you. Here are some of the things we’ll be covering …
- 7 Things a Husband Needs from His Wife
- 7 Things a Wife Needs from Her Husband
- Real Men, Beautiful Women
- 5 of the Biggest Lies about Marriage
- Good Marriages Don’t Happen by Accident
- Sex & Intimacy … the Way God Designed It.
- Q & A time.
We use videos, PowerPoint and handouts that go with the material presented. We also have book giveaways. The seminar is upbeat, hands on (no pun intended) and a LOT of fun.
If you’re interest in attending one of these two seminars, just contact me and I’ll give you more information. We’d love to have you come to the Childress seminar. If you’re in the area, you could drive over Saturday morning or come stay in a hotel for the weekend. I will tell you that the Childress seminar has a limited amount of seating, so if you’re interested reserve your spot before it fills up. Also, if you’d be interested in hosting a Strong Marriages seminar for your community or church, feel free to contact me.
Great marriages don’t just happen, they take work. So spend a day making an investment in the most important relationship you have … your marriage.