- Day 1 – Rain.
- Day 2 – Rain.
- Day 3 – Rain.
- Day 4 – Rain.
- Day 20 – I hesitate to write this down, but here goes. . . . I was working late last night when I felt something bite the back of my neck. Without thinking, I slapped it. Long story short, the new world might have to do without the zhingi–zhingi fly.
- Day 25 – New Year’s Day. A few resolutions for this year:
– Lose weight (let’s face it, I’m not 300 years old anymore)
– Work out more
– Read the entire Bible (there’s only four chapters in the whole thing, you think I would have done this one already)
– After we land, once a week: date night with the missus.
- Day 45 – Okay, so when God said he would make it rain forty days and forty nights, I assumed that we would be done after that. Apparently I was wrong.
- Day 87 – Very, very wrong.
I love Twitter, but what if David, the man after God’s own heart, had twittered? Would it have looked something like this?
- Got a visit from Samuel today, he poured some oil on my head and called me a king! Really?
- Going to visit my brothers tomorrow–they are fighting on the front lines.
- Uh…my brothers are actually not fighting…they’re messing their drawers!
- Going to fight Goliath!
- Killed him, going to carry around his head for awhile. Little guys rule!
- Wow…love my new role as a general…the people are making up cool songs about me.
- Uh…thinking that maybe Saul isn’t liking my role so much…and the songs people are singing seem to make him angry.
- Saul just threw a spear at me – he’s definitely angry
- Hiding out in a cave, around 400 people showed up when they found out I was here–looks like I have a church!
- Saul won’t quite chasing me! I wish someone would do something about this.
- God killed him–Saul won’t be chasing me anymore.
- Looks like the people want me to be king.
- Going to take Jerusalem…the enemy said it could not be done. Glad my life is not controlled by what the enemy says.
- Took my clothes off and danced today…what fun!
- Loving life in the palace!
- Bathsheba is looking hot today…might give her a call.
- Bathsheba is going to come by tonight so we can chat.
- Uh oh–we did more than chat…hopefully that’s the end of that though.
- Just got a text from Bathsheba–she’s pregnant–not good.
- Going to ask Uriah to come home…he will go sleep with her…problem solved.
- Dang it–he’s godly…going to have to kill him.
- Nathan is coming by to see me today–I love that guy.
- Not liking Nathan so much right now! But…he’s right.
- I understand God’s grace right now!
- Read the rest by clicking here.
Have a great day!