Here are some upcoming Stronger Marriage Workshops that Lea and I will be doing…
- LaRue, Texas – We’ll be at the Lapoynor Church of Christ on January 18-19. This will be a Friday evening and Saturday morning workshop. For more information contact: (903) 876-4334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conway, Arkansas – We’ll be at the Robinson and Center Church of Christ on February 8-9.. This also will be a Friday evening and Saturday morning workshop. For more information you can contact Daniel at 501-269-1299, Daniel.email@example.com
- Tulia, Texas – We’ll be at the Tulia Christian Fellowship on Saturday, March 2nd. For more information contact Vickie Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hobbs, New Mexico – We’ll be at the Jefferson Street Church of Christ on April 12-14. For more information contact Clay Martin at 575-393-8223.
- Coahoma, Texas – May 17-18, Contact Eddie Pitchford 432-816-9228 for more details.
We think our “Stronger Marriages” is a great way to strengthen your marriage … whether your marriage is good, bad, struggling or great. Whether you are a newlywed or have been married for 40 years, this workshop will bless you. Here are some of the things we’ll be covering …
- 10 Things a Husband Needs from His Wife
- 10 Things a Wife Needs from Her Husband
- If there is 1 thing you can do immediately to impact your marriage … it’d be “this!”
- Myths about Marriage
- 5 Ways to Kill Your Marriage
- Are You Roommates or Soulmate?
- Sex & Intimacy … The Way God Designed It.
- Q & A time.
In our Stronger Marriage workshop we use videos, PowerPoint and handouts that go with the material presented. Sometimes we have book giveaways. We believe the workshop to be fun, upbeat, and hands on (no pun intended).
We are looking forward to meeting some great couples who are simply wanting to strengthen their marriage.
Great marriages don’t just happen, they take work. So spend a day making an investment in the most important relationship you have … your marriage.