Everyone has questions. We ask them everyday. My son came in the other day with this funny list of questions. Thought I’d share them with you and then add some that are a little more serious at the end.
- When a cow laughs does milk come up its nose?
- Why is abbreviation such a long word?
- When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
- Why do I think I know who God gives His grace and mercy to?
- Why do I sing if it’s not coming from the heart?
- Why do I talk about holiness and purity, and then welcome the filth and immorality into my home through the television?
- Why do I expect more from others than I do myself?
- Why am I not reading my Bible regularly if it’s supposedly so important to me?
- Why do I give if it’s only out of obligation?
- Why do I live, talk and act one way on Sunday, and another way at work on Monday?
- Why do I carry my cellular phone everywhere but can’t remember to take my Bible anywhere?
- Why do I hold these $5 petty grudges and grievances against others when God has forgiven me of millions of dollars of moral debt (Matthew 18:21-35)?
- Why aren’t I more excited about getting to heaven?
- “When we all get to heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be; When we all see Jesus, we’ll sing and shout the victory.” Why wait till then?!
What “why” question can you add?