- Motorcycle? (Nope – My mom said “No” under the comments section).
- Lea starts her own blog? (Can’t see her doing that).
- Put up the Christmas tree? (Awesome thought, but I know she’d say no).
- NASCAR? (As much as I wish … nope!)
- A Baby? (Holy smokes, people, I’m too old!).
- Something to do with sex? (Nope, but I was a little surprised that it took till comment 14 for someone to think of it).
Corny, yes, but I’ve been asking Lea for months to be a guest blogger on my blog. Okay, I know it’s not as exciting as a baby or a motorcycle, but it is to me. Lea’s personality is both quiet and reserved. She’s not big on having attention drawn to her, but she’s so full of wisdom. I honestly didn’t think she’d ever agree to this. I’ve asked her if she could do something for us next week, and she said she would. I feel a little like the persistent widow (Luke 18:1-8).
What’s she going to write? I actually have no idea (which kind of scares me). Lea may share her thoughts about being a minister’s wife or about being the mother of four boys (five if you include me). I’ve given her a couple of ideas, but I just don’t know what she’s cooking up. I’m not sure she knows yet, but I told her she could do anything she wants. But you might help her out and give her an idea …
Do you have any ideas for a good post from Lea next week?