- Taylor turned in his list of places he’d like to go to do mission work for the next year and a half. I think the places on his list were Africa, Scotland, Grass Valley, California and Salt Lake City, Utah. He’ll find out about Christmas time where he’s going and who he’s going with. He and all the AIM students are both nervous and excited.
- This story makes me really sad. Cut something else besides the outreach. It’s why the church exists!
- I’m simply a blogger not a writer. I’m someone who simply shares what I’m thinking, but there are a few bloggers out there that are actually writers. Writers can spin a great post about anything. I love reading from writers who blog. Three of the my favorite writers who blog are Greg England, Patrick Mead and Amanda Sanders. Speaking of Amanda Sanders, her post today called, “If you Give a Mouse a Cookie,” was great.
- I absolutely LOVED this post called, “What is Church!” Make sure you READ IT!
- A church choir singing Hip-Hop? Maybe the craziest video I’ve ever seen! SERIOUSLY.
- Don’t know if you ever keep up with my podcasts, but this sermon on self-control that I did a week ago got me more feedback than any sermon I’ve done. If you get a chance and want to check it out, here’s the link: Self-Control. I’ll write more about this in a couple of days. Subscribe with iTunes and listen on your iPod by clicking: HERE
Thanks for reading…
(Comment of the Day: a cowgirl at heart said… “Wow! I just read the Outreach story and you’re right, it is extremely heartbreaking. But I will tell you the hardest part for me to read were the comments and seeing all the people who were disenchanted with church because of a few examples that stand out in the public eye. There is so much misinterpretation and misunderstanding in the Christian world. Then, I read the “What is Church!” post and it was awesome. My favorite one was about Christians going into a sleazy bar to sing Karaoke and how much fun the other patrons have with them! That made me smile!”)