Camp is going well. All 240 of us are having a great time. I had about 20 minutes to run into town and check my email. So I thought I’d share a quick post. Here are ten things I’ve loved about church camp at QMCC so far…
- I’ve learned some great new praise songs.
- I’ve learned that fun and faith CAN go in the same sentence.
- My friend Jesus has been there.
- The real Jesus has been there too.
- I’ve loved watching my kids play and realize God loves watching His kids play too.
- Five young people have become Christians this week.
- I’ve heard some great lessons on David – “A Man after God’s own Heart.”
- Worship has been inspiring.
- I’ve renewed old friendships and made new ones.
- I’ve realized from watching these young people … the church has a BRIGHT future!!!
Blessings ~ Trey