Thanks to my ex-buddy Gilbert (kidding), I’ve been tagged, again!
Here are the questions that I’m supposed to answer…
What I was doing 10 years ago: I was living the dream, baby. I was getting to preach every Sunday, minister to a great community of people, I was married to a smoking hot wife and I was watching some amazing boys grow up. Oh wait, that’s what I’m still doing today. YES!
Five things on my to do list for today:
- Finish 3 lessons for a weekend at the Lakeside Church in Mansfield, Texas.
- Pick up shirts and hats for the T-ball team I’m coaching. (I live such an exciting life).
- Apologize to my secretary for missing Secretary’s Day this past Wednesday. No one told me that Secretary’s Day had been changed and is now being called, “Administrative Professional Day.” What’s up with the name change? Can we not just have secretaries anymore? Do they have to have some fancy title? Next thing you know the good people who clean the church building will no longer be called custodians, but Maintenance Engineers. Sheesh!
- Check on a few of my favorite bloggers.
- Watch the Rangers play the Twins tonight at the Ballpark in Arlington.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Give a ton of it to missionaries, world missions and world hunger.
- Not let Lea spend even a penny on shoes (Ha, Lea!)
- Put some back for my children’s educations.
- Buy the Texas Rangers and finally put a winning team on the field.
- Talladega Super Speedway here I come … Yee Haw!
Three of my bad habits:
- I drink too much coffee.
- I’ve got a weakness for spending money on cool gadgets like this one. But I really needed it, honest I did!
- Smoking, drinking and dancing. Oh yea, I gave those up last week. Okay, I’m still dancing, but don’t tell anyone!
Five places I have lived:
- Mobieetie, Texas
- Amarillo, Texas
- Lubbock, Texas
- Tulia, Texas
- Childress, Texas
Five jobs I have had:
- A Sacker at a supermarket (until they found out I was only 15. I needed the cash).
- Sold athletic shoes at a store in the mall (awesome job).
- Managed a frozen yogurt store.
- Youth minister and pulpit minister.
Five People I Want to Know More About: