I’ve been tagged twice this summer but haven’t had time to reply to either challenge. The first tag comes from my friend John Dobbs. It calls for me to list eight random things about myself. These things are not necessarily marvelous things…or good things … or even interesting things. These do not have to be secret things that no one else knows. So keep that in mind when reading my list. Random simply means they come out of nowhere. Oh…the rules…
Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
EIGHT RANDOM (and possibly weird) FACTS ABOUT TREY:
- I hate getting out of the shower all clean and my teeth still feel dirty, so I brush my teeth in the shower everyday.
- I love a good cup of coffee. It is my favorite drink.
- I like my breakfast cereal a little soggy, so I’m likely to pour the milk and go do something for a couple of minutes.
- I like my ice cream soft. A few seconds in the microwave will make it perfect.
- I love doing yard work, it’s my therapy.
- I love watching my children from a distance. My chest swells up with pride and I think, “That’s MY boy!” It gives me an idea what God sees when He watches us.
- I don’t like to preach with notes. I just want a few thoughts on a single piece of paper.
- I think bluetooth earpieces look goofy. I don’t want one.
So, I’ve completed tag number one. I’ll get to tag number two next week. Oh, and here are the eight people I tag with this. I’m going to pick on some new people that we might not know as well around here.
Brandon Price – Put your camera down and fill out the tag
Matthew Morine – He’s kind of a new guy around here so it would be great if he’d participate.
Eben Emerson – Being the camp ping-pong champ doesn’t exempt you from this little game.
Chris Clous – He’s been MIA lately.
Dee Andrews – You can’t be to tired from your trip to participate in this can you?
Frank Bellizzi – You’ve been on summer break from teaching college classes, so you’ve got time
Jeff Foster – This guy will make it interesting.
Scott Wakefield – Can Scott come out and play?