Here are a few stories I really liked this week …
- On Monday I kicked off the week with a post called “10 Bad Christmas Gifts for Men.” There were many women readers who said what they really needed was a list of what guys REALLY liked, not disliked. That being said, my friend Scott jumped in there and did an excellent post on “10 Great Gifts for Men.” I thought it was an excellent list.
- I thought Sarah StirMan’s story on “Sunday’s best is now casual dress,” was excellent. It deals with how we dress on Sundays to go to worship. I’ve been wanting to do a post on this subject in the future, just because I’m interested in your opinion.
- Bobby Ross has asked the question, “When you’re eating out in public: Do you pray or not?” Great question.
- My son, Taylor, updated his blog with news from his mission work in Miami.
- “Walking in Daddy’s Shoes” is a new blog I’ve stumbled upon that has really touched my heart. Maggie Beth is a young lady who tells about the difficulties of growing up without a daddy. Her father chose to walk out on her when she was a baby. If you stop by here, be ready to see the importance of a dad in the life of his children and be ready to have your heart broken.
Are there any links you want to share?