I’m an early riser. It’s my favorite part of the day. It’s still dark outside, I’m finishing up my 3rd cup of coffee and my quiet time has ended. I need to start dragging boys out of bed for school. I’ve a few things I need to tell you about and then, as promised, I’ll give you Lea’s list of “things she’d like me to whisper in her ear.”
- NEW DOMAIN NAME: I’ve got a new domain name www.treymorgan.net. What it will do is take you to this blog. My mom, and a couple of others, who don’t know how to save websites in their favorites were having a hard time typing in the blog address. So I got the www.treymorgan.net and had it forwarded here. It’s easier to remember and much less typing. Feel free to use either link to reach this blog now.
- WEEKEND POSTS: Last weekend, for the first time, I posted on both Saturday and Sunday. Usually I’ve only posted Monday through Fridays. I thought I’d give the weekend posting thing a try. I’d like some of your opinions on “do you have time to read weekend posts?” I guess what I’m trying to say is, I’ll post if you’re willing to read. Also, I know some of you have emailed me and asked if you could email this site (Rediscovering Church) to your friends … please feel free to do so.
- GOOD PREACHING: I’ve told you in the past, that one of my favorite preachers is Billy Wilson. Billy is a Scottish man that is currently preaching in Australia. Billy has a new website where you can order his sermons on CD. Last year I purchased every set of CD’s. I enjoy listening to them while driving on trips and while running with my mp3 player. I highly recommend this Billy’s material. And if you want a sample of Billy’s sermons then you can click here and windows media player should play one of his old sermons.
- LEA’S LIST: Tuesday I had fun with a post called, “10 Things I Wish My Wife Would Whisper in my Ear.” I asked Lea if she’d like to follow up with few “whispers” of her own and she said sure. I was anxious to see what was on her list. I found it this morning … here is “10 Things I Wish Trey Would Whisper in my Ear”
- Let’s go out to dinner and a movie tonight.
- How about a back rub?
- Let’s get some ice cream and go watch the sunset out in the country.
- Give me a list of chores.
- Pack your bags! We’re going on a cruise!
- Let’s use our tax return to by a new refrigerator.
- I’m cooking and cleaning up the kitchen tonight.
- Let’s paint something.
- I love you.
- I’ve got us tickets to the night race at Bristol, baby!
PS: Trey does great with most all of these, but I’m still waiting for 5, 6 & 10 (Maybe we should start playing the lottery or something)