- 32 hours from Childress, Texas to Mexico City on a bus (and then another 32 hours to get home again).
- Walking close to 6 miles a day.
- Handing out invitation to study the Bible.
- Picking up trash.
- Seeing a few sights.
- Working in communities.
- Feeding the homeless.
- Serving others.
Sounds like a TON of fun to me. Personally, I’m looking forward to the growth that our little group of 35 will experience from a trip like this. We leave this morning and we’ll be back next Wednesday. For those that are interested, I’ll do updates on the blog. Thanks for your prayers.
Here are a few interesting links you might enjoy …
- Last week’s sermon: “Know How To Stop.” I started the sermon with watching Cooper’s bicycle crash. That was fun.
- Tammy Ross wrote a GREAT piece in the Christian Chronicle on “ministers and their families.” Check it out here.
- Church members come and church members go. Why do they leave? What’s our response? What’s a church to do? A must reads for every minister/ elder/ church leader. Read them here and here.
- I miss my fellow blogger Don. Please “blog” again.
- Finally, here is a MUST for all parents. If it were only this easy, huh? I’m not sure the Morgan’s need the “stop/screaming” button, but the “attitude/off” button could come in handy. Ooh, and the “tidy room” button … I really like that one!