I’m heading to the Tulsa Workshop today. I’m excited about the speakers, the worship, catching up with old friends and the chance to meet a bunch of fellow bloggers that will be there.
I’ve been asking Lea to post for a long time. I think she got tired of me asking, so she gave in and said, “Yes.” I didn’t know what she was going to write about, but she used a suggestion from one of you readers. There were a lot of good suggestions made (except the one by my former friend David, about “Ten things the Church in Childress doesn’t know about Trey – ha).
As promised, Lea will post tomorrow and I’m excited. As for the topic? It will be on one of these following suggestions from you…
- Embarrassing Trey stories!
- How does Trey keep you number one in his life behind God.
- Top 10 joys and disappointments of being a ministers wife.
- Why I don’t like putting up Christmas trees early.
- The stress of being a minister’s wife.
- How do you stay in love with your husband after 20+ years.
- How to keep a refrigerator full with 4 boys and a preacher’s salary?