I take two trips to Honduras each year (July and December). I wanted to give you detail on the December trip that have just become available. I’d love you to come join me.
- Dates: December 4th-10th
- Cost: Approximately $1400 (covers everything but a couple meals and it’s $100 less than last year.)
- Who: I currently have 20 spots available. Anyone 18 and up (Younger can go with a parent/sponsor.)
- Deposit: A $100 deposit is due on October 1st. This deposit will officially get your name on the list of those going. The trip is limited to first come basis, so if you want to be assured a seat, get that deposit in asap. The rest of the trip money will be due November 2nd.
- Questions: Email me any question you have.
- Pray about it!
Here’s a few things you’ll be doing…
* Stepping out of our comfort zones.
* Loving on people.
* Building homes for the homeless.
* Feeding the hungry.
* Befriending the lonely.
* Comforting and blessing the broken-hearted.
* Sharing the good news about Jesus.
* Blessing the poor.
* Being the hands & feet of Jesus.
I love to share stories about Honduras mission trips, but experiencing it first hand is the best way. Here’s what my friend Vanessa wrote after she went with me to Honduras this past December, “I was told that my trip to Honduras would be ‘life changing.’ Fairly vague term when you are speaking to a detail -oriented person. Upon returning to the US, I read on Trey’s blog that Honduras cannot be explained. Honduras is an experience. Stories can be told, money can be raised, and pictures shared, but for God to show you His face in the eyes of a Honduran woman who says to you “en nombre Jesus” and sweetly kiss your cheek when you hand her a cup of Coke… that is something you can only experience. Open your heart to the possibilities that God has for you, maybe at home or in Honduras, but open your heart. Take a leap of faith and believe that God will use you because He does and He will. Honduras changed my outlook, revived my spirit, and opened my eyes and heart to the possibilities that God has placed before me. Find your Honduras and embrace it. See Jesus face to face…you won’t forget the experience.”
DON’T miss out on this December’s trip to Honduras.