I’m a huge fan of a “good” cup of coffee. When Lea and I recently had supper with friends, I was impressed with their huge selection of coffee in their pantry. As I looked through their different coffee blends, I noticed 5 big boxes of “pumpkin spice” flavor.
“Wow, you guys must really be huge fans of pumpkin spice,” I told them. I noticed my friend duck his head and grin a half embarrassed smile, while his wife rolled her eyes. I had to ask, “Okay, what’s up with the coffee?”
We all laughed when she told Lea and I the story that her husband had read that pumpkin was an aphrodisiac for women. So, he decided to buy a couple of years worth of pumpkin spice coffee , thinking his wife would really “like it”. Before we left that night, he handed me some of his coffee and said, “Here, they didn’t work for me, you try some.” A few days later I bumped into my friend, and to tease him a little I told him that pumpkin spice stuff was pure gold, and I’d buy all the rest he had. He just shook his head in embarrassment.
That got me to thinking about things that really turn women on. I’m not sure things like Tag body spray, cucumber body wash or pumpkin spice coffee will actually work as turn-on’s for your wife, but here are a few things that probably will…
- Give your wife a back rub, no strings attached.
- Cook dinner one night and clean up the kitchen when you’re done.
- Buy her a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure or massage … for no reason at all.
- Help pick up and clean the house.
- Stay home with the kids and let her get out of the house by herself. Or, take the kids out of the house and let her stay home by herself, her preference.
- Do a chore for her that she doesn’t like to do.
- Surprise her with her favorite candy, and don’t make a wise crack about the calories.
- Call her from work just to say hello.
- Tell your wife you get turned on just thinking about her.
- Take her on a weekly date.
So, can you add some more I’ve missed?