Cooper’s 7 today. We’ll celebrate his birthday this afternoon with cake and a few presents. If you’re new to this blog, you might not know Cooper very well, so I thought I’d introduce him to you this morning with a few of my favorite stories …
- Cooper used to not like church, but it’s growing on him (I think).
- Cooper’s first day of school taught me a lesson about my God.
- Cooper’s first confession was that he’d used curse words.
- I forgot to teach Cooper how to use his brakes.
- Cooper taught me this prayer, and I’m still praying it daily.
Dear gracious Heavenly Father: Thank you for blessing our family with Cooper. Thank you for his life, his spirit and his love. Continue to use him to teach me about You. Allow me to influence him for good, that he may be a faithful servant of yours. In your Son’s holy name I pray, Amen!