- Taylor came home last night for Thanksgiving break. It was sure good to see my kid. We’re excited that he’s going to be around the next 9 days. Besides bringing 52 loads of dirty laundry for his mother, he also brought another AIMer with him that wasn’t going to be able to go home because he lives in California. So “Q,” as they call him, is going to be hanging out with the Morgan’s for the next week. I’m looking forward to showing this kid the finer things in West Texas living like Jalapeno Poppers, The Deuce (our Chinese food restaurant), Wiffle Ball and how to eat cereal anytime of the day.
- Did you read “this” over on my running blog?
- One of my favorite female bloggers, Amanda Sanders, has a new blog called “Red Hot Momma.” Although it’s set up for the girls, I’ve enjoyed stopping by. Be warned though, this is a PG-13 site.
- “This” is horrible news. Looks like Christmas isn’t coming this year. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer… all of the reindeer …. GONE!
- Wow, “this” video really shook my world. How many times do I and others pull this stupid stuff.
- From the idiot file comes: The Ashley Madison Agency who’s trying to make money off helping people have an affair. “Life is Short, Have an Affair” is their slogan. For $249 you can enroll in the “affair guarantee program,” which pledges you to find “someone” within three months or your money back. Wow, won’t that business have a tough time explaining this to God on judgement day.
- I hope to share another crazy hospital visitation story next week.
Have a great weekend …
(COMMENT OF THE DAY: freetolive said…
Trey- thanks for the mention! I love that you gave it a PG 13 rating. That just made my day. I know, I need to get out more. )