- I’ve got to have an anatomy discussion with my 7 year old son. He told me a couple of nights ago when his stomach was hurting, “Dad, it’ll be okay, it’s just my ovaries.” I didn’t know he even knew the word “ovaries.”
- It’s been a few weeks since we’ve seen Taylor, our oldest. He’d been occasionally coming home for a quick visit, showing up just long enough for his mom to do his dirty laundry. (He’s a smart kid). It will probably be Thanksgiving before he comes this way again because he is starting his second semester of AIM classes. He’s been gone from Lubbock for the past 10 days on a campaign trip to Kentucky and to Alabama. I want to say a big thanks to those in the blog world that have encouraged him with cards, emails and support. Next month he’ll turn in his 5 choices of where he wants to go on the mission field. We’re praying God will place him where he can be used the best. Taylor has updated his blog if you’d like to keep up with what he’s doing: http://www.taylorrossmorgan.com/
- I’ve put together a little blog on running. I plan on posting videos and other short things about running. I’m also going to post some things on how to get started running. Here’s the address if you’d like to check it out: http://runtreyrun.blogspot.com/
- Check out these Jesus action figures. Definitely a little weird to me! But I did notice that Jesus’s football uniform looks like a Dallas Cowboys uniform. Just goes to show you, he must be a fan of theirs.
- I laughed at this video: Obi-Wan goes used car shopping.
- I’ve uploaded a new sermon to my sermon website. It’s the one I did last week in Amarillo at the Comanche Trails Church of Christ. It’s here if you want to listen.
- Happy Halloween … here’s a funny video…
(COMMENT OF THE DAY: Gallagher said… “I did notice the Jesus figure in the Cowboys looking outfit was called “I am faith…I guess to be a cowboys fan you have to have faith.Just a thought from a STEELER Fan (Born and Raised)”)