I’ve never been a big fan of country music, but I do enjoy their song titles. Here are some actual country music titles…
- Her teeth was stained, but her heart was pure.
- Get your tongue outta my mouth, cause I’m kissing you good-bye.
- You’re the reason our kids are SO ugly.
- My wife ran off with my best friend, and I sure miss him.
Here are some country songs I’d like to write and sing to Lea …
There were a couple more I thought of, but chose not to include. I didn’t want my new CD to get the dreaded “adult content rating.”
- Nobody is look’n, so scoot over here and let’s snuggle on the church pew.
- She thinks my preaching is sexy!
- You’re so pretty, I even like to look at you in the dark.
- Honey, please don’t let your negligee turn into a flannel nightgown. (a sad song)
- You must be a park’n ticket, because you got FINE written all over you.
- Wake me up when there’s a wreck (A NASCAR Ballad).
- Jesus, take the wheel, ’cause there’s an ANGRY deacon on my tail.
- If you leave me, please don’t take my NIV.
- If a fat man puts you in a bag one night, it’s okay, I told Santa I wanted you for Xmas.
- I hope you have a library card, cause I am sure checking you out.
I know what you’re thinking … “Trey sure is a romantic, and Lea’s a lucky girl to have him.” LOL