Here are a few things that have caught my attention “this” week. There are some good, some bad and some really weird. Just click on the “this” to check them out.
- I absolutely positively love this church. If they keep growing like they are they’ll need to purchase this for the balcony.
- I think this article is one of the best I’ve seen on preachers, how to treat them and how to pay them. It’s an extremely touchy subject among churches, but I’m glad someone has spoken up. You can tell by the amount of comments it received that it touched a nerve. Maybe if we will heed the message, ministers will stop leaving the ministry by the truckloads. I pray every elder, deacon and church leader will read it.
- I cannot get enough of this video from the 80’s era (caution, you’ll be singing it all day), but this video really creeps me out.
- This is a recent picture of Lea’s closet. Seriously, okay maybe not.
- I’ve recently discovered this website for men and fathers. It is a website oozing with testosterone (grunt here).
- Two things make me the richest man in the whole world this and this. Put them together and you have this.
- This product claims that it will make your relationship with your spouse closer. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, SHEESH?
- A beauty pageant for Nuns? This is one of the craziest things I’ve ever heard of.
- This is a fantastic article on church and its direction. Well done, Mr. Dodd.
- An autistic boy swept out to sea and a dad who jumped in to save him. This is the incredible story of over 12 hours lost at sea. I can’t imagine what it would feel like to slowly drift away from your son and listen to his voice getting fainter and fainter .
- Beer commercial or not, this is by far my most favorite commercial.
- This is why I’m a Tony Romo fan.
- This still makes my hands sweat, my knees weak and my heart race.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I’m always blessed by your visit.