I laughed when I heard a woman mention recently, “It’s pretty simple to get a husband to think romantically. A wife just needs to bring some food and show up naked.” Personally, I’d just like to add to that statement that anything fancier than pizza is unnecessary.
While some that may work for getting husbands to think romantically, things are a little different for women and not often as simple. But here are some things that I bet will help…
- Surprise your spouse by finding a babysitter for the kids and going out on a date.
- Leave a romantic note for your spouse to find.
- Give your spouse a “good” kiss for no reason at all.
- Cook dinner one night and clean up the kitchen when you’re done.
- Call your spouse during the day just to say “I love you.”
- Make a list of “25 Things” that you love about your spouse.
- Mail something to your spouse.
- Buy your wife a gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure … for no reason at all.
- Send flowers to your wife at her work place.
- Help pick up the house and get the kids to bed.
- Compliment your spouse everyday.
- Plan an evening at home together by yourselves.
- Give your spouse a massage.
- Hold hands.
Can you think of any I missed?