As some may know, I celebrate my 42nd birthday today. Early this morning I received a really cool electronic card from John Dobbs, a Happy 50th wish from Brian (ha), a birthday prayer from Neva, and a funny video called Achmed the Dead Terrorist from my friend Kara.
All this got me to thinking (scary huh?). What are the worst birthday gifts you could ever give a man. Here are a few I came up with. I hope you’ll help me complete the list.
- THE MANGROOMER – There is only one way to remove your back hair without enlisting the help of another person. It is called the Mangroomer, a strange invention and horrible gift idea.
- SCRAPBOOKING STUFF – Puh-lease
- A PINK SWEATER – Or anything pink for that matter.
- A CELINE DION GREATEST HITS CD – WHAT? You may think that Celine Dion was an angel sent by God to the earth to bless us with her voice, but her music is just not the kind you would find in a man’s iPod play list. (If you do find a Celine Dion song in your man’s iPod, then you better start asking questions).
- A JAR OF PICKLED BEETS – Got this one for my 40th (Thanks Carters)
- A TALKING JESUS OR MOSES DOLL – Kind of freaks me out.
What would you add to the list?