- We screamed for a couple of years about the gas prices … but did you know only 10% of the people in the world own a car? And we have 3 or 4 of them!
- We say the economy is bad, but some how we spent 15 billion dollars on bottled water last year.
- Some how as Americans, we spent 12 billion dollars on storage facilities last year to store our extra worldly possessions that we don’t have room for. And some people don’t even have a home!!!
- Today you’ll ask, “Where are we going to eat?” or “When are we going to eat?” not, “Are we going to get to eat?” At least you won’t be finding your food at a garbage dump today.
- Economist are worried and America is hurting because between Thanksgiving and Christmas this past year we ONLY spent, 470.4 billion dollars. Now understand, that is 11 million dollars a minute that we somehow spent between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I admit that the economy isn’t as strong as it has been, but admit it … we’re still a blessed people and we are living in a blessed nation. So, PLEASE stop the WHINING and BELLY-ACHING for a while, because “a man’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.” (Luke 12:15)
(COMMENT OF THE DAY: Larry Bob Lane said… “If your neighbor loses their job it probably is a recession. If you lose your job it is a depression”–Ronald Reagon.”)