- Eve never had to hear Adam talk about how good his mom cooked.
- Eve never questioned Adam’s faithfulness by asking, “Are you sure there’s no one else?”
- Eve wasn’t lying when she told Adam that he was the best looking man in the whole world.
- Adam never went off fishing with his buddies.
- Adam never had to hear about all the men Eve could have married.
- Eve didn’t need to clothes shop.
- Adam never had to answer the age old question that gets all men in trouble, “Honey, do I look fat in this fig leaf?”
- Adam didn’t have to pay for a different pair of shoes for every outfit Eve owned.
- Adam never had to hear Eve say, “You know those fig leaves don’t match, don’t you?”
Can you think of any other reasons that Adam and Eve had a perfect marriage?