- Did Tim Tebow, quarterback for the national champion Florida Gators, show us just how biblically illiterate America really is? Check out “this.”
- I’ve always said that I want to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am. That’s why I absolutely LOVED “this.” Can you imagine being God’s dog?
- My friend Tucker sent me this link and said, “You’ve got to check out the video on this website.” He was right, as I shook my head in disbelief and thought, “Who comes up with “this” stuff?”
- I’ve seen battles in divorce court over material possessions, but never over “this.”
- “This” looks like SO much fun. But I’d like to ask them how they get their skis back?
- I came up with “these” country western song titles to show Lea just how much I loved her. But “this” video, on the same subject, REALLY made me laugh!
- Have you made any New Year’s Resolutions? “This” one worked for me!
- I’ve got a couple of trips coming up over the next month or so. I really wish you could spend the weekend with me “here,” but sorry, you (as well as my kids) can’t come on “this” trip.
COMMENT OF THE DAY: Steve said… “Trey, It’s been a while but I saw your post on the John 3:16 worn by Tebow. This kid is great from what I’ve seen. This was not a one time deal for him in every Gator Game I’ve watched this year he has worn a different verse on his eye paint. Way to get the word out Tebow!