- “This” is where you’ll find pictures and updates from our last 1/2 marathon!
- I don’t know what you think about it, but it got my attention… “this” story about a church choosing not to picket the new Hooter’s restaurant, but instead adopt it.
- Could you handle giving up your car, cellular phone, video games, movies and computer for the next few weeks? In AIM (Adventures In Missions) they are currently in their mission term where they’ve given up all the things that are REALLY important to them. “This” is where you’ll find the whole story.
- I agree that the life of a minister has often been described as living in a fishbowl. “This” story did a GREAT job explaining that concept.
- It was an honor for my blog to make “this” list.
- Ever wonder what Satan’s blog would look like? If you could read what he was trying to do in this world, it might look like “This.” (The blog author is doing a great job staying in character.)
- My favorite religious newspaper is the Christian Chronicle. Recently they posted an article that shows that world wide the Churches of Christ are shrinking. “This” is an excellent discussion about how to reverse the trend.
- I’m going to be “here” March 26th – 28th. Why don’t you make plans to join me?
- “This” was quite possibly one of the freakiest things I’ve ever heard and seen.
(COMMENT OF THE DAY: Anonymous said… “I think Jesus would have went to Hooters to minister to those people before he went to the churches.)