One of my most favorite stories in the Bible is the story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego from Daniel 3. You remember the story … the three boys refused to give in to the King and worship the idol he made. So the King got mad and heated up the fiery furnace to kill them.
- When your marriage crumbles, you say, “God can save my marriage!”
- When the doctor says it’s cancer, you boldly proclaim, “God can heal my body!”
- When temptations comes your way, you exclaim, “God can help me overcome!”
- When the child you’ve raised in the Lord walks away, you know, “God can lead them back!”
- When a trial that you’re going through rocks your faith, you shout, “God can save me from this!”
Wouldn’t it be great to believe with all your heart that no matter how bad things look, God can save you?
BUT DON’T miss the last part of that though … “I believe God can save … BUT even if He doesn’t … I will still serve him!” Even if He chooses not too save me … I WILL STILL SERVE HIM! That kind of faith ROCKS! That IS a “God Can Save” attitude and I want one of those!
How about you?
(Comment of the Day: Cornelius Crew said…
I want one of those attitudes as well! And if I can have one of those, it will filter to those around me,my husband, kids…. Here’s praying for it!)