- “This” might possibly be the WORST Christmas present in the world. Unless, of course, you’re buying it for your mother-in-law, that person who drives you nuts or that person at church who does nothing but complain.
- “This” was the funniest communion story I’ve ever read. I have no idea how I would have handled that situation at church.
- Give the finger to someone special this Christmas? Who comes up with “this” stuff?
- If you are a parent of boys, then you have probably used some of “these“ phrases. That post really hit home with the Morgan’s.
- “This” article about preachers and elders was great. Is it the preacher or the elders that set the tone in your church?
- In 2009 the Childress church is going to be using “this” book to help us read through the Bible. I can’t wait to dig in and start our survey of the entire Bible together as a church. Each week, for the whole year, our Bible class lessons and the sermons will all tie in to the things we read. God’s plan has been a great story from the beginning, now we’ve just got to see where we fit in to that story.
- “This” is an auction for a good cause. I’m currently the highest bidder. Think you can out bid me? Just try
Check out this hilarious video. This is a “must watch” for all husbands and a reminder to be careful what you buy your wife for Christmas…