2010 has been an amazing year. I can’t help but smile when I look back and think about all the things I’ve been blessed to be a part of. Just thinking about it makes me excited about the new year that is right around the corner. Here are a few things I’d like to do better at in 2011…
GOALS FOR 2011:
- Practice what I preach.
- To keep my faith and family at the top of my priorities.
- To quit seeing Honduras, the homeless and people in poverty as my mission projects, but rather as my friends who have needs.
- To stop being held back by what others might think but instead to do what I feel God wants me to do.
- To dream big dreams without being afraid to fail.
- To grow deeper in my love for my God, my wife and my boys.
- To continue to build some relationships with those who are very different than me.
That’s just a few things that come to mind. Do you have any goals for this coming year?