Music has always been such a big part of my life. I thought I’d share with you a few things on my iPod, and I’m hoping to find some new ideas when you share a few things that you are listening to. So here are my lists …
5 things you will ALWAYS Find on my iPod …
- Jack Johnson – HUGE fan.
- Coffeehouse type music. Acoustic versions of popular songs and people like Ray Lamontagne, Jason Mraz, Ben Harper, etc (it’s a sure sign I’m getting old)
- ColdPlay – Love them!
- Lots of Rock (Classic & Modern) – Steve Miller Band, Boston, Journey, Creed, ACDC, Van Halen, Stone Temple Pilots, Linkin Park, etc
- Some contemporary stuff – Black Eyed Peas, Dragonette, Enrique Iglesias
5 things you will NEVER find on my iPod…
- Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey – I’m a man, don’t make me explain.
- Stevie Ray Vaughn – I’m just not a big fan of the bluesy rock stuff.
- Country Music – Yes I live in Texas, but sorry, just can’t do the country thing.
- Nickleback – Sounds like the lead singer needs to clear his throat.
- Bluegrass – When the boys were growing up if they would argue in the back of the car, I punish them by turning it to the bluegrass radio station. With in seconds they change their attitude.
5 NEW things on my iPod…
- The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
- The Bird and the Bee
- Michael Jackson – This is it!
- Bob Marley
5 things that may SURPRISE you that are on my iPod…
- Chris Tomlin – Why would you be surprised … because I’ve always said that I just don’t like contemporary Christian music. It’s growing on me.
- Prince – I grew up a 80’s child, so Price was a big part of my youth.
- 2Pac – California Love
- Sermons – Yes, I love to podcast other people’s sermons and listen to them.
- Oldies – I’m a HUGE fan of the 60’s and 70’s music, Cat Stevens, Chicago, ELO, Jim Croce and Bread.
5 Things I WANT on my iPod…
- More Nathan Hale – LOVE this kid. Check him out.
- More Coldplay – They’re supposed to have a new album in the next month or two.
- To find a not-live-version of Bob Marley’s, No Woman No Cry.
- Some new Jack Johnson
- Adele’s latest album. Want it … just don’t have it.