A group of 47 of us are heading to Honduras in a little over a month. I just thought I’d ask this morning …. would you, your church, your work, social club, etc, be willing to help gather things up for our trip to Honduras? We need some help with some little things to take with us. The following are a few things we need and if you can help, please email me and I’ll send you an address where you can ship them. These would greatly bless our work there…
- STICKERS: Small stickers for children. The size of a nickel or smaller. The children LOVE stickers.
- BRACELETS: Yarn bracelets (See picture below). You can stick a bunch in your pocket and the children beg for a bracelet.
- COLORS AND SPANISH COLORING BOOKS: The children love crayons and coloring. Sometimes when there are long lines for food, clothes, or to see the doctor at the medical clinic, we’ll pass out colors and Spanish coloring books and just sit and color.
- MULTI-VITAMINS:Children’s and adult multi-vitamins. Generics are fine.
- OINTMENT: Ointment for skin (generic) like anti-itch cream and antibiotic cream (click on link to see pictures). These are used at the medical clinics.
- PAIN KILLERS (big bottles) Acetaminophen (Tylenol) and Ibuprofen (Advil) in the generics (click on link to see pictures). We sort these out in sandwich bags and use them at the medical clinics we do.
Please send them no later than July 5th, to …
Trey Morgan PO Box 239, 210 2nd SE, Childress, Texas 79201
Can you help with any of these?