1. Honesty, openness, and forgiveness can bring miracles to a marriage.
2. “Married sex” should never be an oxymoron.
3. Marriage will improve almost instantly if you’ll focus on your spouse’s strengths and what they do right, instead of what you don’t like.
4. It may feel good to be right, but winning arguments isn’t more important than a happy marriage.
5. Sex is like chocolate, you don’t have to be craving it to enjoy it.
6. Hold hands … a lot.
7. Your children are learning about marriage from watching your marriage. Train them well.
8. The greatest gift a father can give his children is to love their mother.
Which of these 8 really connects with you right now?Follow Us On Social Media