1. YOU HAVING FUN TOGETHER: Your kids need to see that marriage is more than just having a roommate and doing life together. They need to see you having fun together and wanting to spend time together.
2. YOU STILL DATE: One of the best things you can do for your kids is let them see that your marriage is the most important relationship you have on this earth.
3. YOU BEING AFFECTIONATE: When kids see mom and dad hugging, holding hands, and kissing, they feel security and love at home.
4. YOU PRAISING ONE ANOTHER: Your kids need to hear you praising one another and being one another’s biggest cheerleader.
5. YOU WORKING THROUGH A PROBLEM: Problems are a part of life and your children will learn how to handle them by seeing how you work through them. Sweeping problems under the rug or losing control in an argument is not what they need to see.
6. YOU PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH: Children learn 1000 times more from what you do and the example you set, than they ever will from what you tell them. Model the values and integrity you want them to have.
7. YOU DEPENDING ON GOD. Your kids need to see (not just hear) that God is a part of your marriage. They need to hear you talking about Him, see you reading about Him and depending on him.
From our Facebook Marriage Page. Find more marriage articles there.Follow Us On Social Media