It was a good year for the Rangers. They did better than anyone expected, but still came up a little short in the end. I’m thinking the Rangers should have bought the Morgan family season tickets, because they didn’t lose a single game that we attended. They could have gone undefeated for the season!
- Angels over the Red Sox – Angels just have too many weapons.
- Yankees over the Twins – Yankees have too many weapons, because they buy them.
- Cardinals over the Dodgers (sorry Tiff) – Pujols + Halliday + good pitching = series win.
- Phillies over the Rockies – As much as I’d love for the Phillies to loose, I just don’t see it happening.
- Yankees over the Angels – Again, the Yankees win because of the players they’ve bought.
- Cardinals over the Phillies – The Cards pitching makes the difference in this one.
- Cardinals over the Yankees – Once again proving to the world that underdogs can still pull it out. Oh, and their pitching is better than the Yankees.