Lea and I will be doing two upcoming Stronger Marriage Workshops in …
- Plainview, Texas – We’ll be at the Garland Street church on October 5-6. This will be a Friday evening and Saturday morning workshop. For more information contact the church at 806-296-2708 or Steve at 806-787-2790, or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- Silverton, Texas – We’ll be at the Silverton Church of Christ on October 12th-13th. This also will be a Friday evening and Saturday morning workshop. For more information you can contact Gary Weaks at firstname.lastname@example.org
- IF you need more information … please feel free to contact me on the email address on the right of this page.
We think our “Stronger Marriages” is a great way to strengthen your marriage … whether your marriage is good, bad, struggling or great. Whether you are a newlywed or have been married for 40 years, this workshop will bless you. Here are some of the things we’ll be covering …
- 10 Things a Husband Needs from His Wife
- 10 Things a Wife Needs from Her Husband
- If there is 1 thing you can do immediately to impact your marriage … it’d be “this!”
- Myths about Marriage
- 5 Ways to Kill Your Marriage
- Are You Roommates or Soulmate?
- Sex & Intimacy … The Way God Designed It.
- Q & A time.
In our Stronger Marriage workshop we use videos, PowerPoint and handouts that go with the material presented. Sometimes we have book giveaways. We believe the workshop to be fun, upbeat, and hands on (no pun intended).
We are looking forward to meeting some great couples who are simply wanting to strengthen their marriage.
Great marriages don’t just happen, they take work. So spend a day making an investment in the most important relationship you have … your marriage.