2. Tell them there is a dress code, that they need a tie, need to wear pants, need to take off their cap or need to dress up more.
3. Let them hear you gripe about everything from the sermon, to the song leader, to the song selection.
4. Don’t ask them if there is any thing they need or if there is anything you can pray about for them.
5. Have the preacher not be prepared.
6. Sing only old slow songs and do it with no life, feeling, heart or meaning. You know like, “Tis so sweet to rust in Jesus.”
7. Have the preacher preach about why everyone else is going to hell. And have him name names if he can.
8. Embarrass them by calling to much attention to them. You know, make the stand up and do the wave or wear party hats.
9. Completely ignore them like they are not there. Don’t greet them, welcome them or say hello to them.
10. Have a worship service that morning that has only a funeral type atmosphere. We’re not there to celebrate anything, unless you count the resurrection, your salvation, your hope, your blessings, your …
* So, what are some other ones I missed?