Men love being men, but sometimes the very things that make us unique are the things that women understand the least. Come to think of it, there are probably LOTS of things that men do that don’t make sense to women. Things like these things ….
- Men just can’t stop and ask for directions.
- Men are obsessed with the TV remote control.
- Men have no desire to start their Christmas shopping until December 24th.
- Men can remember the score of a baseball game played ten years ago but will struggle to remember their own anniversary.
- Men can settle all serious arguments with a quick game of rock, paper, scissors.
- Men HATE to chit-chat on the phone.
- Men hate to wrap presents.
- Men can watch the movie Gladiator over 1000 times without getting tired of it.
- Under no circumstances do men EVER want to watch ice skating or men’s gymnastics on television.
- Men only cry when their team wins the big game or a heroic dog dies saving his master from death.
Girls, you may not understand us … and we may think our way is better than yours, so it’s probably a good idea to remind us occasionally what Solomon said in Proverbs 14:12 … “There is a way which seems right unto a man, but in the end it leads to death” (Proverbs 14:12).
Smile and have a great day.