- People who talk about having God first in their life, but don’t live like it.
- Having to beg people to help with VBS.
- Singing songs in church that I don’t understand.
- When the clicker for my Powerpoint doesn’t work.
- People who are good at finding problems, but never help with the solutions.
- The fact that all the deviled eggs are already gone when I go through the line at potlucks.
- People who think church attendance will get them to heaven.
- People who don’t make church attendance a priority.
- “My way or the highway” type people.
How about you? Is there anything that frustrates you?
(Just so you’ll know I love what I do, here’s “10 Things I LOVE about being a Minister.”)