Much like a David Letterman’s Top 10 List … here are 10 things I can guarantee that will happen with our family Thanksgiving Day…
10. We’ll have WAY too much food.
9. Uncle Allen will tell at least 5 of the corniest one-liner jokes you’ve ever heard in your life.
8. Everyone will gather around to watch the Dallas Cowboys play football.
7. At least 3 times, one of my kids will ask, “When are we going to eat, Dad?”
6. Lea will be stressed out just a bit because she’ll want everything to be just perfect.
5. We’ll miss Taylor.
4. At least 3 times Cooper will say, “Dad, I’m bored.”
3. There will be LOTS of people packed into the Keeney’s big house.
2. Thanksgiving dinner will happen 2 hours after whatever time we have scheduled to eat.
1. We’ll be very thankful.