After a great week at the Red River Family Encampment, we’ve spent the rest of the week vacationing in the mountains of New Mexico.
Here are 10 things I’ve enjoyed about my vacation…
1. The cool 70 degree temperatures in the daytime and 40 degree temps at night. (I’m really disappointed that Childress has been having rally cool temps all week. Bragging about being in the mountains don’t mean much when it’s not 103 at home.) Ha.
2. Playing catch with the boys.
3. Fly-fishing with Parker.
4. Laying in the big back porch-swing, until I dozed off.
5. Eating things (ice cream, fried foods, candy) I don’t usually eat.
6. Playing a card game called dimes (or 31). Good thing my boys didn’t have any dimes, or they would be broke.
7. Teaching and meeting new (and old) friends at the Red River Family Encampment.
8. Afternoon mountain rain showers.
9. Spending time with Lea’s family.
10. Reading my bible for just me. Asking, “What’s this saying to me?” instead of, “How could I teach this text?”
As always, thanks for reading my blog. I’m honored that you’d take time to stop by.