Right now in my life, I’ve found that the advantages of living in a small community far out weigh the disadvantages. One of the things a small community might not have is an abundance of choices when it comes to places to eat, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find plenty of good things at the restaurants you do have. Here are 10 of my favorite things to eat in Childress.
10. Chicken Fried Rice from Thai Kitchen
9. Chips & Salsa from Garibaldi’s
8. Breakfast Burrito from United’s Deli
7. Southern Fried Catfish from Dawson’s Family Restaurant
6. A Hamburger from JT’s
5. Chicken Fajitas from El Sombrero
4. Sesame Chicken from China Buffet (The Deuce)
3. Chili and Cheese Burritos from El Sombrero
2. Vicki’s Potato Salad from The Bakery
1. California Club Sandwich from United’s Deli
What are some of your favorite items on the menu of your favorite restaurants?