Lea and I ran across a post I did a couple of years ago called, “Ten things I wish Lea would whisper in my ear.” After laughing at it, I thought it needed updating to a 2008 version. So here’s the latest 10 things I wish my wife would lean over and whisper in my ear…
- Honey, the house looks fine the way it is. I don’t ever want to paint or redecorate it again.
- Nobody is looking, so scoot over and let’s snuggle on the church pew.
- Want to go to Vegas and have our vows renewed by Elvis in a white wedding chapel?
- Wanna snuggle on the couch and watch Sportscenter?
- Derwienersnitzel sounds great. I’m not really crazy about the Olive Garden anyway.
- I’m never going to buy another pair of shoes. Instead I’m saving my money so I can buy you a new John Deere lawn tractor.
- I’ve got a great idea. Let’s put up the Christmas tree in October.
- Can I post some more things on your blog?
- I don’t care if it is on sale, I’m not buying any more clothes.
- Aww, don’t stop for directions. I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out how to get there.
Actually #4 on this list is something Lea does say. Yes, I’m a lucky man. It kind of scares me thinking about asking her what she wishes I’d whisper in her ear (smile).
These are a few “sweet nothings” I’d like whispered in my ear by my wife. What is something you would like whispered in your ear by your significant other?